Cover the cost of Christian programming
Commitment Fee (new families only - one per family) $150 - This is a deposit and will be deducted from your fees in September
Tuition for Kindergarten: $585
Tuition for Gr 1 - 9: $995
up to a family maximum of 3 students ($2985)
Wee College: $75/yr
What do my CHREDA fees pay for?
The Christian Procgramming fees that are paid by families are directed by the CHREDA Board for specific Christian programs and initiatives:
- All Bible curriculum (bibles, agendas, workbooks, devotions, posters, resources, studies, worship music, etc.)
- Grade 5 and 6 Camp Nakamun retreats
- Campus Ministry Team (CMT) – daily on-campus mentoring
- ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) annual membership and yearly events (Student Leadership and Board/Administration Conferences)
- Christian Professional Development for Staff
- Christian guest speakers and presentations
- Christian field trips & bussing
- School Chaplains
- Prayer teams
- Staff spiritual development
- CHREDA Office Manager (the Board is volunteer)
- Various school activities are subsidized or funded by the Board: Carnival, Christmas Concert at the DOW, Pancake breakfasts & other activities, Classroom outreach projects, etc.
Membership Click Here
Update My Payment Information
CHREDA uses the continuous method of payment for each year. If your banking information or credit card information has changed or expired, please download this Payment Information Form and send it back to the CHREDA Office Manager. Any changes require 30 days notice before the next scheduled payment is due.
Wee College is a Bible based play-learning program geared to four and five year olds. Go to Wee College page click here